Why do business globally?
The Global markets are too large and growing too quickly to
be ignored. The world's second, third and fourth largest economies are
growing more rapidly than Japan. Your existing clients demand you grow
with them to maintain their business. Intuitively and strategically, it
is the place where your company has to be to maintain its long-term growth
How can Sanwa Investment help my company internationally?
- Establish the sale of products and services via a direct or indirect go-to-market
- Reduce costs and enhance profitability of existing operations
- Access to senior, decision-making executives of potential partner
- Understanding and guidance through government approval processes
- Access to experts in current local technology standards, protocols and requirements
- Access to experts in market research, local accounting/finance practices,
lead generation and lead management
Who can most benefit from working with Sanwa Investment?
Small and mid-size based companies can now benefit from proven,
experienced resources that were only available to large, deep pocket,
corporations. Companies that are just now considering entering some or
all of these markets or companies that have an established footprint internationally
but want to take their business to the next level can take advantage of
What are the Risks and Challenges in doing business globally?
The risks and challenges of conducting business globally are
very manageable with prior experience, access to proven and trustworthy
local resources and an understanding of local business protocols, culture
and values. Each market has it own uniqueness that is very distinct from
its immediate neighbor. There are multiple dimensions to each facet of
doing business internationally; transplanting proven and reliable local
business processes, procedure and accepted business standards into newly
established, remote and expensive overseas locations may prove to be inappropriate,
expensive and time-consuming.